4-5 hours, starts at 9:00 a.m.
Experience Bogotá’s most unique attractions. This tour highlights the culture of Bogotá from its pre-Hispanic goldworking, to its colonial old town and Botero’s 20th century art.
This tour package includes:
• Informative Guide — Our guides speak your language (English, Spanish, and Portuguese) and will introduce you to the rich culture of Bogotá.
• Transportation — Travel safely to and from your hotel and to all attractions during the tour.
• Mt. Monserrate (weather permitting) — Travel to the top of Bogotá’s largest landmark via cable car or funicular. Experience breathtaking views of Bogotá from 3,172m above sea level and visit the 17th century chapel, 20th century Catholic church, and shrine to El Señor Caído (Fallen Lord) at the top.
• Plaza de Bolívar — Surround yourself with majestic architecture in Bogotá’s historical main square. Highlights include the Catedral Primada, Presidential Palace, National Capitol, Casa 20 de Julio, Lievano Palace (the Mayor’s Office), and Justice Palace (Supreme Court Palace).
• La Candelaria — Walk or take a car through the enchanting streets of La Candelaria, Bogotá’s historic district. We will guide you through Colonial architecture, the Botero Museum (closed Tuesdays), Colon Theater, Chorro de Quevedo, and Eje Ambiental.
• Gold Museum — Be dazzled by the world’s largest pre-Hispanic goldwork collection and take a glimpse into ancient Colombia. (Closed Mondays.)
• Emeralds — Colombia is home to more and finest emeralds than any other country in the world. Take a brief stop to see how these incredible gems are mined and cut.
• Entry fees to all attractions are included in the price
♦ Paloquemao market place
♦ Colombian coffee experience
♦ Coffee Zone typical lunch