Basic City Tour Bogota, city´s highlights 4-5 hours, usually starts at 9:00 a.m.
Experience Bogotá’s most unique attractions. This tour highlights the culture of Bogotá from its pre-Hispanic goldworking, to its colonial old town and Botero’s 20th century art.
Tour package includes:
• Transportation — Travel safely to and from your hotel and to all attractions during the visit.
• Informative Guide — Our staff speak your language (English, Spanish, or Portuguese) and will introduce you to the rich culture of Bogotá.
• Mt. Monserrate (weather permitting) — Travel to the top of Bogotá’s largest landmark via cable car or funicular. Experience breathtaking views of Bogotá from 3,172m above sea level and visit the 17th century chapel, 20th century Catholic church, and shrine to El Señor Caído (Fallen Lord) at the front end.
• Plaza de Bolívar — Surround yourself with majestic architecture in Bogotá’s historical main square. Highlights include the Catedral Primada, Presidential Palace, National Capitol, Casa 20 de Julio, Lievano Palace (the Mayor’s Office), and Justice Palace (Supreme Court Palace).
• La Candelaria — walk or taking the car through the enchanting streets of La Candelaria, Bogotá’s historic district. We will guide you through Colonial architecture, the Botero Museum (closed Tuesdays), Colon Theater, Chorro de Quevedo, wher is supused the city was found in 1538 and the Eje Ambiental.
• Gold Museum — Be dazzled by the world’s largest pre-Hispanic goldwork collection and take a glimpse into ancient Colombia. (Closed Mondays.)
• Emeralds — Colombia is home to more and finest emeralds than any other country in the world. Take a brief stop to see how these incredible gems are mined and cut.
If you want, these sites could be included in your visit
♦ Paloquemao market place
♦ Colombian coffee experience
♦ Coffee zone typical lunch
Special prices on request
whatsapp +57 315 550 76 57
Do not includes: